- Submitted photographs should not exceed 1200px and be at least 800px on the longest side.
- Photographs may be either in colour or monochrome.
- Photographs should not contain watermarks or signatures.
- All photographs should follow generally accepted street photography practices - photographs cannot be staged, heavily photoshopped or digitally manipulated except for adjusting exposure, contrast or similar techniques and must be taken in any public space.
- All submitted photographs should not have been exhibited on any major street photography festivals before.
- No defamatory, sexually explicit, obscene, or abusive photographs will be accepted.
- Submitted photographs may have been taken at any period of time.
- For more details of the contests refer to the individual contest pages.
Terms & Conditions
- Contests are open to participants from all countries.
- Entrants must be over 16 years old.
- Entrants retain copyrights of the photographs submitted. Entrants must possess the legal rights and be the authors of photographs submitted.
- LSPF may neither sell nor use the photographs other than for promotional activities in all media including social media and print of LSPF current and future events including festivals, workshops, and exhibitions unless agreed by both parties.
- All finalists will be required to submit high resolution photographs if their photos are selected for the final exhibition.
- Winners of all contests except “Under 21’s” will be announced at LSPF closing ceremony on August 27th
- Winners of “Under 21’s” contest will be announced at LSPF opening ceremony on August 25th
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- LSPF reserves the right to modify the rules at its discretion.
- By submitting photographs to the contests, entrants agree to comply with the terms & conditions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the London Street Photography Festival (LSPF), all respective partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, damages, and injuries arising out of their participation in this festival. You agree to fully indemnify LSPF with respect to all royalties, fees and any other monies owed to any person or entity. The Organizers (LSPF and all affiliates) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to festival entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. The Organizers are not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading, or downloading of any materials related to this festival.